Would you like to join us and be part of this group?
- The role of the PAG member is to represent the Patient Population in assisting the improvement of the Practice, but will not deal with complaints or own personal issues. These should be directed to the Practice Manager at the Medical Practice.
- The group is open to patients of the Practice aged 16 years and above.
- We should meet every 4 months, but if the Practice requires some input or help from the group an extra meeting will be required.
- Meetings are usually held over a lunchtime period. They are held at the Practice and take between 1-2 hours, depending on the Agenda.
- We are at present a small group but, if you think you would like to help the Practice, Community and yourselves as patients, we would be delighted to see you.
If you would like some more information, please leave your name, address, and telephone number at the Reception desk at the Practice, or telephone: Practice Manager, Monifieth Medical Practice on 01382 534301 after 2pm.