The Arbroath Learning Shop offers adults support with new and complex literacy skills needed for every day life.
• Learning to use mobile phones or personal tablets and laptops
• Getting help to make on-line accounts to deal with things such as school meals, energy bills, rent or shopping
• Learning to manage Universal Credit accounts and communicate through journals
• Getting support with video messaging to stay in touch with family and friends or to use services such as on-line hospital appointments
• Learning how to manage dyslexia and get support using dyslexia tools at home or at work
• Improving reading, writing or numeracy skills and become more confident with handling information
• Getting first qualifications, preparing for college, the driving theory test, employment, entrance tests or training courses at work