How to volunteer in this shop
If you’re interested in volunteering we’d love to hear from you. Visit our volunteering page to see what roles we have available and complete our online application form. Or call the number on this page and ask to speak to the Shop Manager.
Find out more about volunteering in your local shop
What items can I donate?
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware – anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local shop before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods
Please contact your local council if you wish to dispose of these.
How to donate
Find your nearest shop and drop in your donations. Each bag that you donate to us could be worth £25, based on the average bag value, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.